Oh, oh! I forgot to tell you about my amazing feat of grading!
You may remember that I managed not grade anything over Spring Break last week, leaving approx. 50 papers to grade this week. I also had conferences this week with 3 of my classes, the ones that I didn't grade the papers for. Papers were supposed to be returned during conferences. Somehow, I graded all but 1 of the papers!
I think that I must have the ability to stop time. This is the only thing that I can think of to make this feat possible. There is no logical way for me to have read and commented on that many papers that quickly. I was coming home and going to bed at 9-9:30pm because I was so exhausted from conferencing with all of my students (60 students; a few didn't turn in papers, hence the discrepancy).
I was grading in the 2-3 minutes breaks between conferences. It helps that we were discussing the papers, so I didn't have to write out full comments, but could get by with just an outline. That's always what takes so long anyway. But still!
Another job well done, thanks to Super Grader and Super Squirrel!
No comments:
Post a Comment