Highlights from today's conferences:
- One student explained how my teaching methods were ineffective and "pointless" while staring at my breasts.
- One student cried. She is an "A" student (been in my class before) and a strong writer going through a very stressful experience without any support from friends and family, which is understandably taking a toll on her ability to do the work. I wanted to adopt her (despite the fact that she's only 7 years younger than me).
- The student who did not attend class in March came by and asked "We don't have class today?"
- One student informed me that she was afraid to ask me for help and thought she might have a stupid topic, which is why she hasn't turned in the last two assignments. Oddly enough, I am more excited about her topic than anyone else's in that class because it's unique, fun, and not a paper I have read before.
- I saw the only student who skipped his conference on the bus home. I had to fight the urge to give him his paper back on the bus.
3 comments:
I have a surpise for you.....
-Hubby
Maybe they melt over there? I have been resisting the Cadbury call, but can'y hold out much longer.
Husband found some yummy Cadbury Creme Eggs. Yay! It turns out that the more expensive grocery store carries them.
Post a Comment