Tuesday, September 19, 2006

Yo ho ho an' a bottle o' rum!

Ahoy thar matey! It be Talk Like a Pirate day an’ I be drinkin’ rum. Yo ho, yo ho, a pirate’s life for me.

A search through me blog will reveal that I’m a bit o’ a pirate at heart (no, not a bad guy—a pirate like Johnny Depp. Mmmm, Johnny Depp…). I been postin' pirate talk all over t' blog-o-sphere today. Arrr. I had a point t' this. Rum! Arrrr!

I had real thin's t' post today, but then I started drinkin’ rum. Arrrr! Oh, now I remember…

Go here t' find out why you need t' go here and write an angry email (I suggest the bottom link) (courtesy No Nym at Bitch PhD).

Go here t' read T. S. Eliot piratized (courtesy wolfa).

Go here t' find out about Talk like a Pirate Day.

Go here for fun.

Now where’s me rum? Rum! Arrr!

1 comment:

Eddie said...

Gotta love the rum.