I was getting ready this morning, and I was thinking of all of the things that I have to do. I was becoming overwhelmed to point of teariness, but my brain would not stop piling on oh-my-god-I-have-to-do-this-today tasks. So I yelled (out loud) to myself "Stop!"
My brain responded with "Collaborate and listen!"
And I fell against the wall laughing. The subconscious mind is always good for a few laughs.
And if you don't know why I laughed, bless you. Please give me your brain.
p.s. I'm killing your brain like a poisonous mushroom.
3 comments:
To the extreme I rock the mic like a vandal.
Word.
:)
I have infected you with my pop-culture disorder. hahahaha. People around me are quoting Python, Sedaris, and music from the eighties completely unaware that they are doing so... I just walk away humming. Da,da,da,ddd dun. Da,da,da,ddd dun dun da...
password:ziipwe
Nice use of Vanilla Ice!
Post a Comment