Husband and I are going to New York for a week in July. He has to be there because he has a couple of paintings in a gallery show (yay), so a couple of days will be all work, but we're staying a full week (with a friend) so we can have "vacation" time too. Now the problem, neither of us have ever been to the city. I'm sure we'll visit art museums, possibly the zoo, but after that, we don't know. So, dear readers, what should we do?
1 comment:
I'm in that general area right now on vacation (Well, sort of vacation--visiting the parents.)!
There's always the shopping. I like to go to Chinatown and get cheap trendy belts for $4 a pop. Just remember to bargain everything down to at least half the asking price. From Chinatown you could walk to Little Italy and have a nice meal.
And you're talking about the Bronx Zoo, right? 'Cause that's the best zoo ever.
Post a Comment