Monday, June 12, 2006

Guess What?

I'm officially a published scholar. Yay! I just got the journal with my article in it. Yay! Of course, I have to read it and make sure nothing got messed up in the printing, but yay!

Update: I found two grammatical errors that I don't remember being there when I copyedited it, and it seems like a big rambling mess. Granted, the thesis is refuting an either/or interpretation of the "story," but still, it seem rambling. Of course, it also used to be twice as long, and no one ever said it was "rambling" . . . maybe I'm just remembering what it could be had I been able to write it into a book like I wanted and will do one day. I am my own worse critic, but I'm still really, really excited.

3 comments:

jo(e) said...

Hurray! Congratulations!

Eddie said...

Congratulations! That's so exciting!

Eddie said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.