I found out about Juanita Sheridan through Rue Morgue Press. If you like mysteries, particularly of the Ellery Queen/Agatha Christie persuasion, then check out their site.
I crossed a few things off of my list from the other day. Yay! But I didn't actually CROSS them off because I'm lazy.
There's an interesting discussion going on over at Bitch PhD, and by interesting, I mean over 400 comments, so it'll take a while to read. I'm not linking to a specific post because the discussion is broken up into four posts. You really should browse all three from Monday and the one from today. They're all about sex, ranging from social and philosophical to personal and explicit. Interesting reading on many levels.
And finally, we saw this when we went snorkeling last. Husband Photoshopped it a bit to fix the contrast. It was shot with a cheapo underwater camera - you know the kind where everything looks like it's 3-feet away. But at least the camera is reusable.
1 comment:
Err, more like:
Adjust brightness/contrast (a lot)
1 pixel gaussian blur
Add warm filter to turtle + forground Select turtle, adjust Curves
Add Lens blur to the closest forground, because everything in focus looks un-natural.
And... Voila!
Just get it to reseble what it really looked like. Thank you, Photoshop!
Post a Comment