Monday, June 05, 2006

Grumpy Sloth

You may have noticed that I haven't been posting lately. Well that's because I've been grumpy, and no one wants to read about grumpy Tree. Basically, I've been in a rut - stuck between the much needed total slothification (after teaching 10 classes and taking one in 2 semesters) and the much desired time to do what I want (write, go swimming, read, etc.). I've written a little and swam a little, but mostly, I've been reading since classes ended (we're talking a book a day kind of reading). So I'm having trouble moving out of Phase I (slothification) and into Phase II (doing stuff). So I've been grumpy and thought I'd spare the blogosphere my ill wind. But don't abandon me. I promise to stop being grumpy soon.

There was going to be a picture with this post; I was thinking Grumpy Bear. But after searching for a decent image and reading all about how "Grumpy frowns so we see how silly it is to frown" and how "it's okay to be grumpy as long as we're not hurting anybody," I think I hate the Care Bears, so no image.

No comments: