I was downtown today, so browsed around Ross (because I'm cheap). I usually hate shopping as it means trying on at least twenty items that don't fit and look awful to find one thing that will work (which does not even mean it's flattering). Today I had better odds though. I tried on 8 dresses and bought two (neither of which I think is right for the wedding) and two swimsuits and bought one. The swimsuit is not pictured below because I couldn't get it to hang right and I am so not posting a picture of me in a swimsuit on my blog; it is black with a square neck and crisscross straps. It fits and, if you can believe it, looks cute! And since it's black, I can wear all of my sarongs with it (I don't think they're called sarongs here, but my mind's gone blank and the internet isn't helping).
I think the black is probably too dressy and the red not enough.
3 comments:
The red one with a flower in your hair! Momma
i think the red one is dressy enough for a beach wedding, not that I've been to one. The ones on tv are not very formal. plus am wedding are usually not formal either.
H
I vote the red one, too.
Post a Comment