Thursday, July 02, 2009

Brit Pics

In April, I went to England for a conference and spent a few extra few days playing tourist. I took lots of pictures because that's what tourists do. I've been too busy to download them, but no more! Some of my favorites follow in a series of picture posts.

I went with a conference buddy, and we stayed in London and Norfolk. In London, we took a tour bus around. So, lots of blurry pics. We saw all of the typical sites. I have a ton of photos of the Tower of London; I like castles. We went to Buckingham Palace, which has shiny gates. We went to a movie museum because they had a Beatles photo exhibit up, and I took lots of photos of props. We strolled around Hyde Park and went to the Peter Pan statue in Kensington Gardens. And finally ended up at the conference, which was full of bunnies.

Behold, pictures!

1 comment:

Kendra Leonard said...

Great photos! I especially like the one of the dragon protecting the city of London. Thanks for sharing!