Monday, July 06, 2009

Bizarre Coincidence?

So the back pain and the fever are unrelated. I had a rib out of place; the doctor popped it back in. How the rib got out of place I don't know. I don't think playing Warcraft can cause that.

He doesn't know what the fever is as I have no other symptoms (except the two instances of vomiting and being very tired) and seem to be getting better (fever's gone, I'm still exhausted, but I ate today).

I forgot to ask him how long my side is still going to be sore now that my rib is in the right place. I'm usually much better at asking questions. Oh well, I'll call back if I'm not better in a few days.

Oh, and I've had a migraine.

2 comments:

delagar said...

A rib out of place? Really?

Yikes.

Okay, I'm impressed.

Tree of Knowledge said...

Yeah, the scary thing is I've been super lazy--no fights, no stunts, no athletics (not that I do those anyway). Apparently, I did it in my sleep--twisted funny or something.