The banes of my existence: two things I can't live without, but wish I could.
Sunday, July 26, 2009
I have returned
Bet you didn't realize I was gone. I've been on Maui for the last few days. Our friends' wedding was awesome, so very relaxed. The group I went with was inadvertently part of the entertainment. Apparently there are "really good" photos of our party. It is not surprising. The people I went with drank an ungodly amount of alcohol. Everyone was safe, and I hate being drunk so I was sane in my drinking habits. But we all had an awesome time. It was a lot of fun, and I got to know some of Husband's friends better. I know them well enough now to want to hang with them as opposed to having the "sure, why not" reaction to hanging out . I am thrilled, however, to be able to sleep in my own bed and not be woken up by happy drunk revelers at 2am (and 2:45am, and 3:15am, and 3:40am, and 4am . . . every night. Last night was the only night I slept a solid 8 hours the whole trip).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment