Monday, September 19, 2005

Blog Etiquette

It just occurred to me that I have no idea what blog etiquette is. I posted my first blog entry tonight, and have only been reading blogs for a couple of weeks. Do I need to ask permission to link to the blogs that I started reading, enjoyed, and wanted to share? I'm assuming I don't, hence the fact that I already have links. Any thoughts?

3 comments:

The Haarbüschel said...

You don't need a permission to link to blogs. That's one feature that's so special about blogs! If you link to
external sources you were made aware of by another blog it's s nice gesture to give credit.

Man, Hawaii. I'd love to go there. Here in Berlin there's this Tiki Bar where I'm a frequent DJ playing old country songs. It's run by someone named April that used to live in Hawaii.

Have fun withyour blog!

Vickie said...

Nah, you don't need to ask permission. The way I see it, linking blogs is kinda like giving cred to the writer--like saying, "This is cool--check it out!"

And I'll have you know I've already linked you! ;)

Ilnizzzah said...

way cool! You've made me revive my blogging ways again! I hope we can all keep this up, its a cool way to stay in touch.