Wednesday, August 20, 2008

I Dream of Geek

I have had two dreams featuring Wil Wheaton recently. The dreams were within a week of each other.

Dream #1: WW was flirting with me, then became my husband who proceeded to judge my math skills.*

Dream #2: Husband and I were visiting WW and his wife at their house. Every time WW looked at me I looked away, and every time WW said something to me I said "uh-huh." Their house was on the beach, literally. The tide came all the way up to their sliding glass doors.**

Husband wonders why I am blogging this, as shouldn't I be embarrassed? But I say, nay! Embarrassment is good for the soul. It's not like they were sex dreams or anything anyway.


*Before anyone itches to analyze this one, Husband did in fact judge me on my math skills a few days before. We were discussing how people forget math, I bragged about being good at math as a kid, and was harshly judged on what I actually remember. I wish someone had advised me to take more math and science in college, but as an English major very little was required. I liked math and science in school.

**I got no real-life reason for this one.

No comments: