Wednesday, August 13, 2008

A Brilliant Meme


K, at Fortes Fortuna Lector, nominated me for this last week. Thank you! I like to think this means I'm shiny*.

The rules:
1. Put the logo on your blog.
2. Add a link to the person who awarded it to you.
3. Nominate at least 7 other blogs.
4. Add links to these blogs on your blog.
5. Leave a message for your nominee on their blog.

On to the nominating. This is hard because half of my blogroll already has this award! So I'm going to take K8's lead and use this as a way to tempt some brilliant, but otherwise engaged bloggers to post more. (Although some of them post more than I do, so clearly it isn't my only criteria).

I nominate: Eddie, Ilnisa, Heebie, Tonks, Almost Gifted, Russian Violets, and Shakabusatsu.

And while we're talking about great blogs, anyone got any recommendations for new reads or must reads?

*Extra credit if you get the reference.

3 comments:

RussianViolets said...

Hey, thanks for the nomination! :-)

tonkelu said...

Aw shucks, thanks!

Anonymous said...

Yay! I'm so flattered.