Thursday, March 30, 2006

Random Spring Break Update

It is still raining. We have, like, three hours of sunshine a day. The trick is to figure out when those three hours are.

Things that have happened today:

1. We got lost driving to the Valley of the Temples. I asked Husband if he knew how to get there before we left. He said, "mostly."

2. We had lunch on the North Shore and just drove around the island exploring once we realized that we were lost (rather than getting back on track which we could have done).

3. The Dole plantation pineapple maze is closed on rainy days. There's not much to do there when it rains.

4. Husband's driver's license and school ID are missing. We called everywhere we went last night and today, went by the gas station we stopped at this morning, and searched the apartment. We have no idea where they are. Guesses?

5. Once we realized the IDs were missing, I took over the driving responsibilities. I haven't driven since July and Husband makes me nervous when I'm driving - not exactly sure why. So I drove around the North Shore.

6. I am in a grumpy, tense mood. I'm tired and have a slight headache. But we went to the library yesterday and I have two Agatha Christie mysteries to read. So I'm going to go do that now.

It's nice being on break. I haven't even checked my school email this week. Hee-hee! I do have grading to do this weekend though - poo.

No comments: