I meant to post last night, but went to bed super early. Husband came to visit me at my office when my last class finished, so we went and had a beer and some tapas, then we went grocery shopping (bought Bailey's because they sent me an email reminding me that St. Patty's day is coming up, and Starbucks won't spike your morning coffee), then we came home, when to my delight, there was a key in our mailbox. We have letter-sized boxes in our apartment complex. If a large package is delivered, it is placed in a locker and the key to the locker is placed in your mailbox. In the locker was a box, and in the box was a tin, and in the tin was COOKIES! Another early birthday present form my dad, with a note saying that I should share them with Husband. I have.
My dad rocks!
8 days till birthday.
No comments:
Post a Comment