Apparently I'm addicted to the computer, or have no self control, or both. I have spent all day on the computer playing games and reading blogs. Did I mention that this week is Spring Break? I have a shitload of reading to do this week and must turn Rockin' Seminar paper into Rockin' Conference paper. Grrr. I think I'm going to clean up my desk and the surrounding area as it is a BIG MESS, and I have notes to type up which the BIG MESS is preventing (no where to put the notes). I have a set a high, but possible (maybe even plausible) goal for the week in terms of my exam reading.
Also, I went to the doctor today for my check-up and to get new scripts for my migraine meds. I had a sharp ear pain last week, and a squishy sensation in my other ear a few days ago that was accompanied by a few seconds of change in hearing (hearing under water maybe--everything was filtered for a few seconds). The pain happened once, the squishy a few times. So I asked the doc about it because I was there. My ears are fine. Apparently I have abnormally clean ears* (also very healthy ones, so my squishy and pain is probably not ear-related at all; I'm supposed to let doc know if it happens again; he seems to think that I'm under stress, but am really, very healthy. I could also lose a few pounds as I've gained 20 in the last 3 years).
*Seriously. He laughed at how clean they were before reminding me that they "usually tell people not to use q-tips." He was totally non-committal about lecturing me about using q-tips. It was like he said, "insert lecture here" or something. I told him I'm careful not to jab my eardrums.
1 comment:
Did I tell you that the first time I visited the OB/GYN when I was pregnant with you that the doctor told me that I had the cleanest ears he had ever seen? He was kind of young so I figured he just hadn't looked in very many ears yet. Maybe I was wrong; maybe it's genetic :-)
Momma
Post a Comment