I've been sick since Saturday. Husband was sick too, but is mostly better now. It appears to be a cold (but who can tell since colds and flus have the same symptoms and are both viral?). My fever has been low-grade. But I'm achy and snotty. I threw up twice yesterday, but couldn't eat much until the evening. But I think the pukage was because all of the sinus drainage, not the actual virus. Husband didn't puke. I felt much, much better today, so I taught my classes (warning off students in case I was wrong about the healing and using hand-sanitizer to reduce spreading). And now that I'm home, I seem to be worse again--not able to breathe or see or hear because all of the watery eyes, stopped up nose and ears, and sneezing. Ugh.
Husband has a headache, so I think tonight might be a pizza night, even though that is probably not a good idea. But hey, garlic's good for you, right? We recently swore off pizza when redoing our budget. I think I'll have to swear it back in for the night. Unless someone wants to fly to Island State and make us dinner? No takers? I thought not; pizza is cheaper.
No comments:
Post a Comment