I was minding my own business when I laid down on the bed for just a minute and fell asleep for two hours. If my sister hadn't called, I'd still be asleep. I wasn't even tired! It's booby trapped, I tell you. Booby trapped.*
If I'm at home at 3pm, I fall asleep. I don't get it. My office mate falls asleep at 2pm when she works from home. Her theory is that when we're in our University office, we're all hyped up on adrenaline and stress hormones. At home, we're more relaxed, so when our body is ready for a nap, we nap. Apparently we both have a nap time. You'd think will all of my exam stress that I wouldn't be able to relax though.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
*When I googled "booby trapped" to check the spelling (it's a word I've never actually had to write before and blogger doesn't know it), I found this book. I'm not endorsing it because I haven't read it, but I love the pun.
No comments:
Post a Comment