The banes of my existence: two things I can't live without, but wish I could.
Friday, March 27, 2009
News Bulletin: I hate working.
I have done very little work on my exams this week, this week of Spring break where I so wanted to "catch up." I have never been very good at working during Spring Break. Usually I need the time to recover from the first part of the semester. But I'm really mad at myself for getting this far behind. I have had plenty of time to do the necessary work, but haven't done it. Now this last month will completely suck. And while everyone expects me to pass exams easily, I have made it that much harder on myself by procrastinating. This next month is going to suck. And it still may not be enough. I'm perfectly capable of passing exams, but if I don't finish the reading, I may not be able to. And I have so much reading left. I'm embarrassed by how much I have left to do.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment