I want to find it. I can't remember which blogger started the blogging the lost thing, but it tends to work, so here goes.
After my dad died, Husband and I found a Nikon Coolpix Camera in his jeep. He had given one to my sister, so Husband and I took that one. Sometime last summer/early fall, we lost it. I really want it back--for the sentimental reasons as well as the practical ones.
Last night, I dreamt I found it. It was in a soft drawstring bag with some souvenir pennies and random vacation trash. The bag was somewhere weird. I found it and was like, oh hey, what's in this? I dumped it out and there was the camera. Then I woke up.
It was still very early, so I went back to bed and dreamt I found the camera again. I did this several times this morning before actually getting up. So Internets, I'd like to find the camera for real now. Please and thank you.
2 comments:
Blogging the lost is profgrrrl's, I think. Hope you find the camera.
I hope you find it. If not, Erik and I will come visit and he can find it. The child has the knack. It's uncanny.
Post a Comment