Wednesday, February 08, 2006

Pop Quiz

There is an almond Hershey's kiss, wrapped in red foil, sitting on top of the toilet paper dispenser in the middle stall of the ladies' second floor restroom. What do you do?

8 comments:

shakabusatsu said...

Shoot the hostage! Than take your clean shot at the target!

Anonymous said...

Is any actual chocolate visible? and What time of day is it?

Anonymous said...

Ewwww! I run away from bathroom candy.

Tree of Knowledge said...

Anon. - No chocolate is visable. It is 1pm.

Anonymous said...

It's too late in the day. The chocolate could have been there all day. Toilet spray could have been seeping through the wrapper for hours.

Eddie said...

Ewwww! Just go buy some chocolate.

Vickie said...

I remember that Valentine's Day is coming up, and I sigh. =) What's up, yo? It's been a while!

Tree of Knowledge said...

Just so you know, I left the chocolate where it was. I thought about throwing it away, but then I would have deprived someone of trying to figure out why it was there.