Friday, February 17, 2006

Goodness Abounds

Husband and I were planning a "People We Hate" post, cause, well, you can guess. But I would rather say thank you the man who gave me his seat on the bus. I said thank you on the bus, I want to say it again. My bag was heavy--bulging with student papers and texts. I'm teaching five classes and brought home assignments from every class plus a stack of papers I required students redo. My bag was heavy, and I was going to stand. But this very nice man gave me his seat. So thank you nice man.

And the book came! Without me having to send the angry letter! So guess what I'm about to do. Hee-hee. I am very excited about the book and will post the reason why later. Now I must read. Oh, and check out Bitch PhD's blog if you need a recommendation for a good read. There's a bizzillion and two.

No comments: