Monday, February 13, 2006

It's a New Workout!

Here's what you do:

1. Set the timer for 40 minutes (which is the time it takes for the dryer to run--coincidence? I think not.).

2. Pick up and straighten up. Don't stop moving. If you pick something up, you must put it away. The trick is not to pick up too much at once, that way you have to keep walking from room to room.

3. Um, maybe there are just two steps. Just keep putting stuff away, and be fast! Don't do anything that takes time, like folding laundry or washing dishes. Do things that require walking and moving.

2 comments:

jo(e) said...

I should so do this.

Instead, of course, I am reading blogs ....

Tree of Knowledge said...

I forgot to include the tidbit that this only works if your apartment is a total wreck. Today, I could not do it since I picked up yesterday. But I did more laundry and read personal essays. Oh the joy.