Thursday, October 13, 2005

Oh God, I feel sick.

I just ate a whole bag of Nacho Cheesier Doritos - not a snack bag, but a regular 13 oz. size bag. This is what happens when I'm really tired and Husband is not here say "stop." Oh my tummy hurts.

I was so tired today that I couldn't grade the 25 essays I have to have finished by 11:30 tomorrow morning. I didn't even get through the first one. I came home, napped, and awoke to find the bag of Doritos I bought at the drug store to supplement my pb&j sandwich for lunch. I ate a normal size portion for lunch and finished the bag just now. Why?

I'm still tired. I feel sluggish. Perhaps I should not have eaten 11 ounces of Doritos in one sitting.

I think I have effectively spoiled my supper. Wait, no, I think I just ate my supper.

1 comment:

Pigs said...

Sounds like a classic Doritos hangover to me!