Hypochondria runs in my family.
(This is where you shake your head and politely laugh as I made a bad joke.)
Anyway, I feel yucky. It could be because one of my flu-ridden students chose to come to class instead of stay home. It could be because one of my flu-ridden students told me ze was still contagious. See the difference? Anyway, tired and achey, a little phlegmy, but no fever. So who knows.
Does thinking you might have hypochondria make you some sort of meta-hypochondriac?
I am a healthy person, but I usually get hit with a cold once a semester. I don't think I've had the flu in 15 years. But since I just had to use a calculator to subtract my last-flu age from my current age, I think something might actually be wrong. I can do simple math in my head. I swear.
In regards to the title, my husband is speaking to me. But he has been known to just walk out of the room during patented Maiden-name-crazy-talk-time (this particular brand of crazy is from my dad's family, and my sister does it too).
Yeah, this is boring. I don't blame you for not reading until the end. I should watch TV, or try napping again.
1 comment:
I found it amusing.
Momma
Post a Comment