I decided to make Saturday a computer-free day as my shoulder and neck were still really sore on Friday (pulled a muscle Sunday in a totally lame way*). That turned in to a computer-free weekend as I woke up Sunday with a migraine. Big storm; meds only working for 12 hours or so before the migraine came back; still migraine today, but really medicated. I've very tired now.
Go listen to a Marian Call song. I suggest "Love and Harmony," then surf around Got to Fly. I've linked to "The Nerd Anthem" before; it's awesome. We saw her live in December. I have her stuck in my head; it's not a bad thing. Support the awesome indy artists!
*by wrapping my hair in a towel. I swear I have the lamest injuries: rib popped out by sleeping, slipped hip something-something joint because I sat down (man that was painful). I'd like to at least earn my pain.
1 comment:
Sounds like you're really tired. ..so that the lamest injuries occur. Always happens with me.
I also find that migraine meds really make one feel drained afterwards. I wish that they did't!
Post a Comment