I've been trying to finish grading a stack of assignments while watching tv on Netflix. It turns out that 3rd Rock from the Sun is not a great choice; it's been too long since I've seen the first season, so I just keep laughing and ignoring my papers.
Oh, Netflix is going to stream all Star Trek episodes (and by all, I mean TOS, TNG, DS9, V, and E) starting in April for two years. Also, a bunch of other stuff from CBS. Marathon anyone?
2 comments:
Talking about SF with my freshmen today, I asked which of them watched Star Trek. None of them had even heard of it. Then one of them said, wait. Is that the one, the guy with the ears?
That is just so wrong. So very wrong. Who are their parents!? Shame on their parents!
I've been using Buffy as a model topic in my research class. Very few had even heard of it, but I heard several say they wanted to watch it after reading so much about it. And really, they've read very little.
Post a Comment