How is it that I was on campus for 6 hours today, worked the entire time (including through lunch), and did not get any grading done?
How is it that it is now 9:09 pm and I'm tired enough to know that those 13 essays in my bag are probably not going to get graded before I fall asleep?
How is it that those 13 essays are still in my bag?
How is it that Husband is already asleep?
Why do students who have missed 6 weeks of classes think they can still pass?
Why are other professors letting students who have missed 6 weeks of class pass?
Why do students try to take 6-7 classes a semester?
Why does the university allow students to take more than 5 classes a semester?
Why is 5 classes per semester our norm?
Why do I not have potato chips to dip in melted chocolate?
No comments:
Post a Comment