So I decided to do a little research before bed, and now I hate Google. I'm trying to find out the difference between triptans and every time I find an article that looks helpful, I get redirected to a medical database. Where are the articles for non doctors? I have access to pubmed and am smart enough to work through the medical jargon (I can use a dictionary), but why should I have to? I mean, shouldn't there be some drug company somewhere pushing its product by comparing it to others on the market?* Isn't this what drug companies do? I mean, the half-life of all the triptans--is that to much to ask for?
*It is so obvious that that is what some of these medical articles are too--research meant to sell drugs. So why not write it up in normal person words and put it on a flashy website?
1 comment:
I missed you; and I miss you.
Love,
Momma
Post a Comment