Going down to the laundry room with 2 loads (leaving 5-6 upstairs) and opening the door to see about 8 laundry baskets, half of them filled with dirty clothes, and 3 people. I asked if all of the washers were full. Two people said yes; one ignored me (she's always rude). I said thank you and turned to leave. Then the one woman who was apparently washing pillows and lots of other things said, "You come back tomorrow. Or maybe at night." And I'm sure she was trying to be helpful, but I think I know I should come back in a few hours once her crazy laundry regime is done. Thank you.
I was in a good mood, but this just dumped me right out of it. I guess because I was looking forward to doing all of the laundry I had been putting off. It's important to harness cleaning energy when it comes, but now I guess I'll do homework. Humbug.
1 comment:
I'm exactly the same way - I have to do things the exact moment that I am in the mood for them, otherwise - forget about it! The "cleaning-mood bus" doesn't come along that often for me, so I have to hop on when I can. :-)
Post a Comment