- I cleaned out the last of my cup-runneth-over files, and made them neat and orderly.
- I updated the web pages for my courses so that they are all current (this was the biggest time suck of the day). Though I'm thinking of changing the colors around. I color code my classes so I don't have to read to find anything--I can just look and know I'm in the right place or have the right document. The web-page colors just aren't distinct enough.
- I taught classes in one of my new (but cheap!) outfits.
- I bought 2 new (but cheap!) shirts to replace the ones I bought this weekend that were too small (mix-up in the dressing room! oh no!). I will return the small clothes tomorrow.
- I filed away my various and sundry papers.
- I made up a quiz.
- I copied some exams.
- I made a delicious dinner with Husband (stuffed roasted red peppers).
- I made various and random copies of things for students (shit. I forgot to make extra copies of my syllabus for 2 students).
- I taught four classes.
- I washed my hair this morning. (This is actually a big deal as my hair is quite long and I usually don't get out of bed until 45 minutes before I have to walk out the door).
- I climbed the six flights of stairs to my office without having to stop for a break on the third floor. Still a little winded at the top, but no pausing!
- I wrote out instructions for the tutors.
- I made my students laugh, appropriately.
- I read all the blogs on my blogroll.
- I watched a film for class.
- I listened to David Sedaris on the bus (on my ipod).
- I answered and wrote various emails.
- I conferenced with a student.
- I added a blog to my blogroll.
- I wrote this post.
The banes of my existence: two things I can't live without, but wish I could.
Monday, September 17, 2007
Productiv-o-Listometer
Today was a productive day (in no particular order).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Sounds like a good day!
Post a Comment