Friday, September 14, 2007

Beer & Pickles

This has been such a long week--10 and 11 hour days. At the end of one of those long days, I did something stupid.

So after work, some people from my department decided to go out for drinks. I went, and outed myself as a blogger--to people I'm hiding my blog from.

Most of the people at the table were friends, people that I trust and don't mind knowing about the blog. A few people though were just acquaintances--seemingly lovely people, but people that I wouldn't think about did we not work together. And so, a couple of drinks and no dinner into the evening, I mention, in a TOTALLY appropriate context, that I had a blog. I didn't give them enough info to find it and did explain that it's a no-proper-names blog, but still. I feel like an idiot.

Why do I do things like that? So, how does one remove one's blog from search engines?

Oh, yeah. I ate pickles to counter the beer. Yum, pickles.

No comments: