I just yelled at someone on the phone, well, kinda yelled--one notch below yelling really.
Husband filled out some form about consolidating students loans. The consolidation people want to talk to him. Today was the second time I had to tell someone that they're calling while he's in class.
Today, Consolation Man said: Good evening, um afternoon. I'm from ----- and need to speak to Husband about consolidating his student loans.
Me: I'm sorry, but he's in class last right now. You'll have to call back in the evening.
CM: Well, I really need to talk to talk to him (irritated, and almost as if he thought I was lying).
Me: (This is when I raised my voice) Look, it's 9am in Island State right now. He's in class. You have to call back in the evening.
CM: Um, okay. I'll call back later.
I don't feel well (though I refuse to be coming down with a bug despite sleeping for 11 hours last night), and it really ticked me off that 1) CM was not satisfied with what I told him and 2) that he doesn't know what the fuck time it is in Island State. Maybe THAT is why they keep calling when Husband is in class, and maybe they should look at a freakin' map. If they called after 7pm Island State-time, they'd never have to speak to me again.
I'm going to go shower, then do laundry and read Shakespeare. My head hurts.
1 comment:
Yikes if I knew they were idiots I would have never given them my info. And knowing is half the battle. Yo joe!
-hubby
Post a Comment