Monday, October 09, 2006

Insert Title Here

I haven't been blogging as much as I want to, mainly because I'm busy and tired. And so I feel guilty--here's one more thing I can't seem to do. But that has to stop. Blogging is fun; it should not be "work" or guilt-ridden. And I do need to make time for blogging as it is a sanity check.

I came home tired and stressed, turned on the computer, sat down, and read the blogs on my blogroll. And you know what, I feel better--less tired and less stressed. This is something I need to keep doing, not for my meager readership, but for myself.

And maybe, if I can get back in the habit of blogging everyday, I can work up to writing the essay I need to fit in sometime (Christmas?) and writing the fiction I neglected (well, more like abandoned by the roadside, crying and wearing one shoe).

2 comments:

Ilnizzzah said...

I totally understand.

I hope you are enjoying your classes and writing! :-)

Random Kath said...

I totally understand too! (You've seen my lousy output as of late . . .) Don't worry about it. :-)