I woke up with a migraine. Does that happen to anyone else? Most people I know "get" their migraines sometime during the day--something happens to trigger the migraine. Me, I wake up with mine. There's none of that pesky triggering involved. Hooray! There's nothing like starting your day on drugs. Did I mention that I have an unfinished presentation this afternoon?
Do you think my brain decided that it was too happy sleeping and dreaming and just needed some pain, dizziness, and nausea to make things right? Stupid hormones. I bet they had a party and someone had too much to drink and now my hormones have hangovers and I have a migraine. When will they ever learn--tequila and rum don't mix.
Okay, enough migraine-med induced nonsense. On to the presentation writing--ho!
I "get" migraines too, but waking up with one is just the worst. It throws off everything.
1 comment:
And yet your peers applaud your presentations, and you perform beutifully anyway. You must be special.
-hubby
Post a Comment