Saturday, October 28, 2006

The Best Dream Ever

I was in my childhood home, and Husband and I couldn't find the kittens. So we went into the Art Room to look (my mom's office/ painting storage room). The Momma cat (who looked like my old cat Phoebe--black with fluffy long hair, but was called Neville--my cat that lives with Sister; he's a gray tiger) was curled up asleep in a giant pile of laundry on the floor. I said, "If I were a cat I'd be curled up asleep in the laundry too. We should look here." Husband got out the stud finder and ran it over the pile of laundry. It beeped and he reached in and pulled out a light gray tiger kitten that mewed and sleepily crawled into my lap. The momma cat joined him. We were still looking for the second kitten in the laundry pile when I woke up. It was such a happy dream--the kitties were purring, and were warm and soft. I miss my kitty, but I woke up smiling and feeling secure and happy.

No comments: