Monday, July 10, 2006

The wait time is now 10 minutes.

I am on hold. I needed to fill out a form at a website that no longer recognizes me. I've been on hold for 20 minutes. Why? Because I can't do what the electronic voice who interrupts the horrible elevator music ("on hold" is not the elevator!) says to do and log on to fix my problems because the website doesn't think I exist. Curses! I have been told that my wait time is more than 10 minutes a few times, but now I'm into the "less than" updates...less than 10 minutes, less than 8, less than 10, less than 4, less than 5, less than 3...why does the time go up then down? I think it's randomness to disorient me. ooh, ooh, less than 2 minutes now. God i hope that the voice in the phone is right. Oh, ringing -

AggghhhhhhhhhhH!

I filled out this stupid form before and got a confirmation that I had filled it out, but the reason that the stupid website doesn't recognize me is that it doesn't remember me doing that. 27 minutes and 13 seconds to find out that their computer "lost" my shit. I am so pissed right now. Grrrr.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

fuck...you sound really pissed!