I am really busy, so busy in fact that I may not be able to use my blog to procrastinate. I don't know yet. So, if you don't see me for a while, no worries - I'm just taking a break so I can do all that I need to do. Really though, all I'm doing is working. There's nothing interesting to blog about anyway. But in a couple of weeks, I'll be free!
p.s. My students were SURPRISED today that they have to come to class on the final exam date. It's not like it's written on the syllabus. It's not like I've told them a hundred times. It's not like they have an essay and a presentation due that day. It's not like it's school policy or anything. Then, they had the nerve to COMPLAIN and chastise me for not letting them off like all their other professors (this on the day we cover logical fallacies - can anyone say bandwagon?). I had to stop myself from saying "fuck you." Ok, well maybe I have more control than that. But I did get really mean and explain that this is not a surprise and that they've known about it from day one. And then I kept them over. Mwa-ha-ha!
No comments:
Post a Comment