Sunday, November 06, 2005

Weekend Update

What should I be doing right now? Grading and/or planning.
So what am I doing right now? Blogging.

Things accomplished this weekend:
  • mountain of dishes -- washed
  • dirty clothes -- hampered
  • clean clothes -- unwadded
  • book review -- written and emailed
  • migraine -- ended, don't know exactly what did it, but thankful nonetheless since I was still fighting it off this morning
  • fixed laptop -- Husband installed the new keyboard for me, yay! I can type on my laptop now
  • procrastinated -- indubitably

Procrastination station: Yahoo! Movies

  • promising films
  1. Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire -- had already seen the trailer but not the clips
  2. Chicken Little
  3. Pride & Prejudice -- Colin Firth is Mr. Darcy, but the preview of the new film made my heart flutter just the same
  4. The Family Stone
  5. Aeon Flux
  6. The Weather Man
  7. The Lion, the Witch, and the Wardrobe
  • unpromising films
  1. Pinocchio 3000
  2. Hostel -- I try to avoid disturbing
  3. Prime -- you'd think it would be ok, but it looks forced
  4. Rent

Things left to accomplish:

  • plan for classes -- I already know what I want to do, I just have to type it out and figure out the timing
  • grade a bazillion essays -- I can't grade at home; I have to stop trying
  • fold and put away clean clothes -- they're on the bed, so if I want to sleep . . .
  • wash dishes from dinner -- Husband can do that
  • put leftover super yummy soup that Husband made in tupperware for lunch tomorrow

No comments: