Real pirates are not cool. Romantic, rose colored pirates, cool. Real pirates, not cool.
Cruise Liner Fends off Pirate Attack
Just felt the need to point this out since I was all "pirates are cool" Thursday. Just to clarify, pretend pirates are cool--the ones in books and movies and songs who don't actually hurt anyone. Real pirates are dangerous, not cool.
And in my world, I've had a four day migraine. I cancelled a meeting with a student yesterday and came home early because not only was the pain bad enough I was crying, but I was dizzy and nauseous to point of not being able to do anything. So the grading didn't get done. I took 4 doses of prescription painkillers yesterday before anything helped. Even now, I'm still dizzy and the right side of my face (head, jaw, neck, all of it) aches, but at least it's not a super painful anymore. It's like the painkiller masks the pain, but leaves all of the other symptoms. And usually it works just fine.
1 comment:
I hope your head gets better soon! I will say a prayer for you and light a candle.
Mr. Morris
Ask Morris
Post a Comment