The banes of my existence: two things I can't live without, but wish I could.
Wednesday, January 22, 2014
Day two was less nice.
Today's classes went fine. The rest of the day was inconvenient. I had to wait 20 minutes on a bus instead of the 5 I planned for because two buses passed me, too full to take on passengers. I will be avoiding that particular stop in the future. Then, on my way to class, one of the underwires in my bra broke and started poking me in the arm. So I taught class like that. After class, I pushed the short piece of the wire further in so that it wouldn't poke me until I could get home. However, I heard a pop in my shirt when I was putting it back on. A stitch broke. It holds on a decorative twist right below the bust line and is, thankfully, fixable. Then I went to class again, and after class a student from last semester who failed showed up for a surprise meeting. It went fine--ze wasn't upset and I was able to help hir, but I hadn't planned for that meeting. For the rest of the day, the short broken piece of the underwire kept twisting to poke me. I was exhausted by the end of my third class, but I needed to stick around to wait on the bus. So I got some prep for next week done. It wasn't a bad day, and the classes went fine, but it was a frustrating day.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment