I've unpacked more, but the place is still in chaos. Moving sucks. Really.
Thursday night I decided to run our new dishwasher for the first time. It leaks. Three times I cleaned up puddles in the floor and on the counter (water poured out of the thing next to the faucet that lets air in to help it drain; the floor puddles also seemed to be coming from the hose that runs from the air thingy to the dishwasher). I left it running because, well, I wanted clean dishes. But when I opened the dishwasher at the end of the cycle, the little door on the soap dispenser popped open, just like its supposed to when the cycle is running. Soap poured out, and my dishes were apparently steamed, not washed. So now I get to hand wash the dishes before the repair guy comes on Monday.
1 comment:
Oh no about your new dishwasher. That and moving sucks....but it does sound like this is a resovable problem. My dish washer is starting to have problems which I think are probably connected to the pump since it's having a hard time getting rid of all the water at the end of wash cycle.
Post a Comment