Today I rearranged the living room furniture and organized 4 (out of 14) book shelves (not book cases). I feel more sane. I also put a bunch of clothes in drawers, and I'm about to fold all of the laundry I've done this week. I don't really like housework, but this putting-things-in-order kind of work makes me feel more in control and stable. It's also reducing the chaos. My desk area isn't much neater, but I'm feeling more like I can work on my diss and book review again. If this keeps up, I might even start posting about things that aren't me again!
Tonight I watched the first Case Histories on Masterpiece Mystery!. If you didn't watch it, you can watch it on the website. Jackson Brodie is played by Jason Isaacs and everyone has Scottish (and some English) accents. It's very nice. I kept trying to figure out where I knew Isaacs from the whole episode, and just now when I went to find the link for Mystery! I discovered that it's because he's Lucious Malfoy! I have to say, he's much sexier when he's not evil and weak. I also discovered a Nancy Drew series form the 90s on Netflix. Very odd watching the two mysteries on the same day. They are not alike, but the 90s fashions in ND are fun. So many of the boys are dressed like John Cusack.
2 comments:
I know what you mean about housework. I don't like cleaning at all but I do love when things are neat and orderly. It helps me to think better, too. I'll have to check out Case Histories. I've never even heard of it.
beneaththeelmtree.blogspot.com
I loved Case Histories! Thanks for linking it.
Post a Comment