So I'm starting to get used to the living alone thing. I'm not used to it yet, but the last two days have been easier, so I imagine I will get used to it at some point. I went grocery shopping alone today, which doesn't seem like a big deal, and it's not really, but I drove. Husband has done most of the driving when we have gone anywhere together for the past decade, and we spend lots of time together. And I've taken the bus to work for the past decade, so I'm not used to driving regularly anymore. I can drive, but I get a little nervous. So a successful grocery store run is a minor victory.
Father-in-law had more tests this past week, so this coming week they will talk to the doctor about a treatment plan. So that's good.
I am thrilled that The Big Bang Theory is now in syndication everywhere. I can watch multiple episodes every day and laugh at all of them. Speaking of which, a rerun of a Wil Wheaton episode is coming on TBS. I think I'll go laugh and do some laundry.
No comments:
Post a Comment