Saturday, September 10, 2011

Tidbits

  • A couple of people asked what my favorites from the giant book list are. I answered in a comment.
  • There's a post in the gaming subthread on reddit about how people torture their Sims people. We're talking Poe-quality serial tortures here. I think that I'm glad they have an outlet for their crazy, but not totally sure.
  • I feel like such a cliche when I buy Mtn Dew and Doritos. Luckily it doesn't happen often.
  • Are you watching The Guild?
  • I survived the first week of classes. By the end of next week it'll all be routine.
  • I'm excited to have time to work on my diss next week now that everything is set for classes. I would very much like it to be over.
  • I'm up to 8 conferences I could attend next year (I'm not doing that many. At least 2; possibly 4). This is craziness. I wonder how high that number will go.
  • I was flipping through a notepad I keep on my desk at home and found a page titled, "Signs I won't survive the Zombie Apocalypse." The only item on the list is "1. I don't know what to do if the internet is out before I finish my morning coffee." That sounds about right.

No comments: