My Family
- Momma
- Momma's Hubby
- Momma's step-grandson who she raised for several years
- Sister
- Brother-in-Law
- Nephew
- Niece
- Mammaw
- Pappaw
- Dad
- Nan
- Mom
- Stepdad
- Sister
- Nana
So, 19? (Husband is done; he picked out his own gift.) 6 people on the list have said "no gifts" with varying degrees of sincerity. I think all grandparents will get photos. We went to the Uni Xmas party last night and so have pics of us in formal wear. We're all fancy. I don't know about everyone else. We usually take Island chocolates for cousins when we visit, but we're staying on island this year. Oh, and cards! We send cards to extended family and long-time friends.
In other news, I bought doughnuts today. One of the programs where I teach was having a fundraiser and they sold Krispy Kremes. Now, there is only one KK in Island State and it is not on my island, so it is really impossible to get fresh doughnuts without spending 100-plus dollars (the search I just did was $126 for the weekend). The fundraiser doughnuts are freshish. They peaked before they got here, but that first one I ate today was really good. I've only had two, and I ate salad for lunch, so there. How do you spell doughnut?
No comments:
Post a Comment