The banes of my existence: two things I can't live without, but wish I could.
Thursday, December 30, 2010
But I'm not ready!
I'm trying not to complain about my diss here om the blog as thinking about it just makes me anxious, but I am enjoying my nice little break from work and I don't know at what point this moves from vacation to lazy. It's been 13 days since I turned grades in. I have been lazing around, but I've also been cleaning and unpacking the last of the boxes and finding homes for things. And then there were the holidays with the baking and the cooking, and the cleaning. My office is now usable as an office! No junk anywhere! I finished that last night. So I actually have space to work now. And I did start reading one of the theory books I need to read. Sigh. I guess the vacation is over.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment