Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Do Not Sing Guilt

I'm watching a bag worm crawl up my wall. I will have to remove it soon, as I can't have it turning into a moth in my apartment. I hate killing things, even pests.

In other news, happy Obama day! I have never watched an inauguration before. But I got up a little early to see this one (the oath of office was taken shortly after 7am here). We watched until 8am, when Bush flew away.

Then I goofed around on the internet for awhile before going to school to hunt down books and and copy articles for exams. I was singing about how I had done nothing this morning as I was getting ready to leave, and Husband told me to stop singing guilt. Apparently guilt and self-loathing is not entertaining in song-from either.

I got no "studying" done today, but I did find lots of stuff. I did, however, screw up. I thought I could recall books from my account at home. But no, that must be done in person. So I get to go back to the library Thursday--just to recall 15 books. I was also tricked into a late afternoon nap. Tricky, tricky bed.

No comments: